Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced Team Leader professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in South Korea.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a company that will offer you real impact, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
Our success is based on empowering our people, sharing ideas and helping each other to get stuff done. So, this is a global business where people will know your name and recognise your impact. And you’ll be part of a team that’s always striving forward, hungry for innovation and excellence.
Part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 30 countries. Managing budgets in excess of £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a small team of recruiters and coordinators and oversee recruitment operations for Korea.
- Partnering with your team of recruiter to meet Hiring manager to discuss new vacancies, providing regular marketing information and agree resourcing strategy and timelines.
- Liaising with all levels of management to design strategies for volume hiring (15 -20 hires a month) and resourcing strategies for hiring niche skills.
- Acting as the interface to HR community / Business/ Resource Solutions Management.
- Developing and delivering business plans and recruitment strategies and ideas.
- Managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment and partnering with, HR and Business to identify talent pool skills/roles.
- Advising recruiters on effectively managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date.
- Ensure your team adhere to all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc).
- Driving team performance and designing clear and structured personal development framework and training.
- Proven team management experience is essential; experience recruiting across engineering, manufacturing, technology, chemical or energy sector is preferred.
- Experience in permanent recruitment either in house, on site or agency recruitment is necessary.
- Temporary recruiting experience preferred.
- Proven stakeholder engagement and client relationship management experience.
- Fluency in English and native/business level Korean.
- Process and detail orientated with an analytical mindset.
- Service driven approach to recruitment.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution