Recruitment Program Manager
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 recruitment-consultancy New York New York US 10005 USD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is to form a strategic partnership with a New York team to understand their objectives and supports their business goals. Based on-site with the client, you will look after a large local team of professional specialists while ensuring exceptional customer delivery.
If you’re looking for a career with outstanding growth, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
A rapidly-growing business outperforming our rapidly-expanding sector, we offer incredible career opportunities, global mobility, professional training, personal development and a track-record of creating senior leaders from within.
Part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 28 countries. Managing budgets in excess of £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client
- To manage team effectively, encouraging focus on delivery and results
- Ensure meaningful MI information and reporting is produced that measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to the client
- Manage and mentor on-site Team Leaders.
- Hiring on and off–site team members
- Bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations
- Provide team members with defined tasks and objectives
- Provide training and mentoring to assist staff meet tasks and objectives
- Measure staff performance and provide constructive feedback to aid in performance improvement
- Ensure any potential high risk situations are effectively and swiftly managed
- Deliver meaningful MIS information and reporting that provides recruitment measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to client
- MIS Reporting; provide competitor/salary benchmarking and added value market intelligence
- To provide meaningful management information to client and Robert Walters group when appropriate
- Ensuring team’s delivery against Service Level Agreement and Key Performance Indicators
Client Drivers & Initiatives
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes
- To provide consultative advice on all recruitment activities, recruitment strategy and process
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to improve cost effective recruitment outcomes for the client, where appropriate
- Provide innovative and creative recruitment solutions in response to hiring needs and market conditions
- Holding presentations to groups of hiring managers to communicate change when appropriate
- Continue to develop the Resource Solutions profile
Resource Solutions is committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you need any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please don’t hesitate to let us know.