PES Relationship Manager
Consultant Anneri Lombard
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 human-resources-and-personnel Hove East Sussex GB BN3 7PY GBP 42000 45000 45000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world's leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. So we offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with a close-knit culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
If you’re a team leader who is passionate about administration, then this could be the role for you. Compliance and the pre-screening of candidates is central to everything we do at Resource Solutions.
Our Screening Relationship Manager roles manage the pre-employment screening relationships with the onsite teams, and our clients, ensuring operational excellence, innovation and a valued service to the client. As an ambassador of Resource Solutions, this role will be responsible for providing a consistent approach, encouraging knowledge sharing and establishing best practice across the team and will play an integral part in the implementation of key strategic directives.
Responsibilities will be broad and will include:
Pre-Employment Screening Process Management:
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve the pre-employment screening process for the Client
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with clients, team, vendors and head office colleagues
- Keep up to date with changes to relevant legislation and client requirements. Review, update policies and training material accordingly and cascade to all relevant parties
- Arrange and conduct vendor training across all clients
- Producing and updating guidance manuals for vendors
- To manage team effectively, encouraging focus on delivery and results
- Ensure KPIs are set and delivered in line with RS objectives
- Report on team performance against SLAs to RS management and clients
- Collate and produce report on predicted volumes across all client sites to ensure effective team resource in place
- Support the Team Leaders with training of new team members
- Deliver training to new onsite team members on the process / policy relevant to their client
- Deliver new internal RS starter inductions providing an insight to our screening activities and an overview of relevant important legislation and policy requirements