Global Director Operational Infrastructure - RPO/MSP
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 100000 170000 170000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
As the Global Director of Operational Infrastructure for Resource Solutions, the primary task will be to bring to life it’s Global Service Centre vision whilst continuing to add value to our clients around the world. Our vision is to create a consistent, one team service delivery model that enables us to provide market leading solutions globally.
Do you enjoy managing a large remit and implementing strategic initiatives, all whilst delivering exceptional client experiences? Do you like global travel and really making a difference on a large scale?
The role of Global Director Operational Infrastructure is demanding. You’ll have in excess of 500 people under your remit globally across our Service Centres and need to juggle many responsibilities. The role will be responsible for setting the strategy for our Global Service Centres, Commercial, and Internal Operations teams whilst at the same time creating a high-performance culture underpinned by the Resource Solutions values.
The Global Director will leverage technology and infrastructure to automate service centre activities. Lead and drive, improving service quality results by evaluating and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analysing results, and implementing changes. Interacts with the Resource Solutions Global Leadership team and individual department heads to ensure the operational priorities are being championed and delivered.
Commercial success is achieved through working with the Regional & Enterprise MD’s by enabling our Global Service Centre, commercial, and internal operational teams to work seamlessly across multiple geographies. This role will also work with the Sales teams and be involved in client pitches as required.
- Set the strategy for the short and mid-term for the GSC’s to enable the centres to be set up for success, including the setting & delivery of yearly regional targets, budgets, KPI’s and ensuring the GSC’s work well together
- Drives reasonable cost-to-serve through creative yet consistent approaches. Strong collaboration with the Resource Solutions MD’s are required in areas such as target setting, target achievement and P&L optimisation
- To work closely and in a collegiate manner with other Resource Solutions MD’s. In addition, the role needs to work with the CSD/Ops Directors locally to visualise their future state/ potential operating models and provide transitional guidelines to support the commercial and operating structure for success
- Revenue generating role with bonus linked to overall profitability
- Enable the team(s) to achieve their service level agreements
- Deliver continuous improvement strategy for the department(s)
- Champion our Resource Solutions culture to drive positive employee engagement, retention, development and succession across the team
- Ensuring staff attrition remains at an acceptable level
- Maximise fees generated through the GSC direct sourcing team
- Ensure all staff have appropriate objectives and targets
What are we looking for?
This isn’t a role for the faint hearted. You’ll be responsible for the management and development of all our Global Service Centres, including financially responsibilities. We’re looking for a capable leader with experience managing shared service centres environments and an in depth knowledge of Recruitment, ideally within the RPO/MSP space.
We’re looking for someone who’s worked in a Director level management capacity previously and has experience of working in a global remit role. We’re seeking an inspirational communicator with first-class relationship skills.
It will be key that the post holder is open to Global Travel as this will be pivotal to really being able to develop and support the Global Service Centres. You will also need to have a really good commercial aptitude and negotiation skills, in particular around pricing, contracts, and service levels.
What do you think so far? Want to learn more about the role and Resource Solutions?
We’d like to think so. And we know that as a prospective and future employee of ours, you probably want to know more about us as a company and what we can offer you.
We never like to say how great we are, although our clients (occasionally) tell us that we’re good at what we do. And that’s providing the most advanced and innovative Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions to organisations and their Human Resources departments. They trust us to manage a recruitment budget of over £2bn in more than 60 countries.
Join us and you’ll be working in a diverse and inclusive environment (our CEO won a Glassdoor Employee Choice Award in 2018), one where you’ll have every chance to succeed. Our remuneration package includes a comprehensive benefits and bonus structure. We work hard to ensure that our people can thrive at Resource Solutions.
Why don’t you read some of our people stories to give you a better idea of our culture and values?