08 November 2022
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Delivers intelligent, integrated sourcing campaigns to our clients. Offers fit-for-purpose, data-driven and innovative sourcing strategies to enable our onsite teams with the tools, and knowledge to source the best candidates for clients.
- Act as point of contact for assigned client accounts
- Develop in depth knowledge pf assigned client accounts, including direct recruitment targets and operational capabilities
- Advise on recruitment strategies, market trends and latest sourcing techniques innovation and technology, talent sourcing and pipelining to assigned client accounts
- Keep client accounts posted about project developments, and ensure that service is delivered on agreed timelines
- Track and manage escalations impacting capability of Ops to deliver client requirements
- Provide tactical and strategic campaign plans to assigned client accounts
- Identify training opportunities for our on-site teams to ensure the effective use of the sourcing toolkits, and work with L&D team to deliver formal and informal training on media usage, digital search, and employer brand
- Deliver insightful Health Check sessions to assigned client accounts regularly and using this as an opportunity to continue to drive direct recruitment.
- Works with TM&I Team Lead to ensure all approved sourcing toolkits are available for Ops teams to use
- Work with TM&I Analyst to source and deliver Market Intelligence
- Work with TM&I Team lead to build a library of country-specific attraction strategies to facilitate quick response to account teams
- Initiates new ideas and offer innovative solutions to current issues and areas for development of the team to improve TM&I service delivery
- Good relationship management/building skills
- Customer service and problem-solving skills, and ability to work collaboratively within team
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to provide feedback to help suggest improvements
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office tools, PowerBI, Tableau and other data visualisation and analytics tools
- Experience of recruitment, RPO or, ideally, recruitment media / marketing, with client-facing function experience
- Understanding of applicant tracking systems or recruitment management systems
- Knowledge of multi-posting and CV search technologies such as Broadbean, Avature and other ATS/CRM solutions.
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisational skills
- Detail oriented - accuracy a must
- A real enthusiasm for media, planning and the understanding of data and keeps expertise vital by constantly learning, developing skills and contributing to the advancement of his/her discipline
- Ability to build trust, and to work as part of a very busy team, managing multiple stakeholders
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism as this is a learn on the job role
- Strong work ethic
- Understanding of or at least interest in recruitment media gained from in-house, job board or agency environment
- Highly responsive with ability to absorb information quickly to deliver excellent service
- Ability to work as part of a very busy team in a demanding environment, handling many projects at a time and keeping calm under pressure
- Ability to understand BAU requests and translate into solutions or escalate
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution