Content Marketing Executive(London/Manchester)
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 25 May 2023united-kingdom marketing-innovation/marketing 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 marketing London GB Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Content Marketing Executive who has experience in, and a passion for, writing content that engages and persuades target audiences to take action. You will understand how to create content that generates awareness, builds trust, and nurtures leads to move them closer to the consideration stage of their buying journey.
You will be responsible for continuing to build Resource Solutions' brand identity and online presence globally, with a focus on lead generation, through the creation and consistent dissemination of content across online and traditional channels, such as our website, social media, events, webinars, and PR.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a high-performing marketing team, that also knows how to have fun. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content that drives business growth, we want you on our team!
What will you be doing:
- Create and deliver a cutting-edge content plan that keeps Resource Solutions ahead of the game.
- Create lead-generating long and short-form content, such as thought leadership e-guides, infographics and product playbooks, that engages and persuades our target audiences
- Craft social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter) messaging for campaigns
- Optimise website content for SEO and target it across relevant channels to maintain a strong online brand presence
- Create website content that clearly defines our service offering and brand messaging that helps set us apart from the competition
- Optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes to drive engagement across email, content, and social channels
- Develop storyboards and scripts for rich media content (video and animation)
- Create surveys and collaborate with our Market Intelligence function, to develop data-led content that ensures we are always on the pulse of industry trends and continue to be known as industry thought leaders
- Work with the Sales and Operations teams to create client case studies and award submission that showcase our differentiation in the market
- Work closely with the Bids team to ensure alignment with, and promotion of, the latest content and market intel
- Report and advise on best-performing content and best practices on social media to ensure our content and campaigns are delivering against defined goals
Are you who we are looking for?
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a content marketing, journalism, or PR environment
- Demonstrable experience developing engaging content to attract and retain customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent content writing skills for web and traditional media, including strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- An understanding of the recruitment industry and RPO/MSP landscape, desirable but not essential
- Ability to analyse and translate statistics clearly and concisely into accessible and engaging content
- A team player, able to work with colleagues across the business globally
- Ability to work to tight, immovable deadlines under pressure in a busy environment
- Comfortable liaising with senior external and internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to be nominated to take part in our Global Incentive Weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- Working for a global organisation, who’s part of the Robert Walters Group, you will have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world.
"As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know."
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution. Apply now!
Get in touch