Market Intelligence Content Coordinator (Bid coordinator)
Consultant Nicky Morkel
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 marketing Sandton Gauteng Green Park Corner, Morningside ZA 2196 ZAR 175000 220000 220000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this role you will curate and administrate Recruitment Global Market Intelligence in support of Sales opportunities and recruitment service delivery.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the Lead MI Executive with the following requests:
- Research on global hiring trends / market compensation
- LinkedIn quarterly research
- Support with Quarterly Business Reviews for clients
- General support with market intelligence research requests from Sales and Operations
- Support the Bid Writers with written responses as required as part of the bid process
- Support the Design and QBR teams with presentation
- Find and recommend new sources of information for recruitment market intelligence e.g. new websites, journals, subscriptions etc.
- Work with Account teams and Finance department to gain statistical information to be used for intelligence packs
- Help research and decide upon new topics that can create new knowledge and insight
- Managing all outputs and submissions in line with brand guidelines and required formatting
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ad-hoc project work
Key points of contact within Resource Solutions:
- Reporting into the Design and Data Manager, who provides overall accountability for market intelligence and bid design, developed for use by the below teams:
- Wider Bid team - The Coordinator will support the Lead MI Executive to produce and source market intelligence content for distribution to existing clients, such as intelligence for Quarterly Business Reviews, heatmaps and market mapping. They will also provide content and design support for responding to Bids and tenders.
- The Sales team - to provide timely content to aid sales processes.
- Salary Band Research One-Pagers
- Talent Heat Maps
- Hiring Trends One-Pagers
- Salary/LinkedIn Research Requests
- Supporting with additional Market Intel for QBR slides
- Formal bid responses feeding into Bid Management team
*1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
* Matric (Grade 12).
* Relevant degree preferred.
- Strong written and design skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work with quantitative and qualitative information
- MS Office skills including
- MS Word – Advanced
- MS PowerPoint – Advanced
- MS Excel – Intermediate
- MS SharePoint – Intermediate
- Adobe package – desirable but not essential
- Ability to work to tight, immovable deadlines under pressure in a busy environment
- Familiarity with LinkedIn
- Ideally have an understanding of recruitment and ideally RPO environment (but not essential)