Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
This role is about joining a forward-looking team in one of the world’s leading specialist recruitments agencies, using data and digital to drive amazing customer experiences. Robert Walters is about powering people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential.
We are a distributed team of digital marketers spread across the globe. To support the growth and expansion of the team, we are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Operations Executive based in our Global Service Centre in Manila, Philippines.
In this role, you will be working on both global and local/regional projects.
In this role, you will be exposed to, and be responsible for a wide range of digital marketing activities.
Including, but not limited to:
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Website management and support for non-technical users
- Content optimization of our websites and social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WeChat etc.
- Providing regular reports to internal stakeholders
- Work on SEO and optimization of the Group website pages
- Identify new digital marketing trends and implement new platforms, systems to help further our digital footprint
Who you are:
Skills & Experience required:
Where (and what) you studied at school is not important to us. The following, however, is important:
- You are a good communicator with an excellent command of English
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You have a knack for problem-solving
- You have a passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing
- You have a thirst for knowledge and self-directed learning
- You have good self-awareness and collaborate well in teams
- You want to build a career in an industry that brings meaningful change to people’s lives
We will consider your application more favourably if you have one, or more of the following skills or experience:
- Working experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Familiarity and understanding of the Google Marketing Platform (Google Analytics experience is a plus)
- Website management via a CMS, with a focus on website optimisation and SEO performance
- Setup and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Experience with a CRM - Salesforce, Oracle, Dynamics
- Familiarity with Marketo, Adobe Experience Manager, Cvent, SurveyMonkey is a plus
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution