Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic graphic designer to join our Group Marketing team. Based in Manila and reporting to the Senior Digital Designer you will be responsible for providing design services to Robert Walters which has a large global presence across 31 countries.
The digital designer will build a deep understanding of our brand and be able to skillfully apply it across a range of mediums. You will work collaboratively with marketing and design colleagues in Johannesburg, London and Asia Pacific providing creative on-brand solutions to solve design challenges and supporting marketing campaigns. Although the role is predominantly focused on creating a variety of digital assets and print collateral for local marketers, awareness and enthusiasm to learn new skills such as video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of design experience preferably with some experience working with/for corporate brands. You will be able to take every project from initial brief stage right through to completion. This will include managing stakeholder expectations, providing a high level of customer service, meeting tight deadlines, creative problem solving and proactively providing design solutions.
Successful applicants need to be able to provide a portfolio and complete a competency test.
Day-to-day design tasks
Working closely with the local marketing teams you will undertake the following tasks:
- Taking briefs from and liaising directly with local marketers
- Being proactive in providing fresh ideas and design solutions
- Designing suites of assets for regional marketing campaigns
- Creating and amending documents, interactive white papers/e-guides, posters, newsletters, presentations, event invitations, dual branded documents, brochures and event collateral
- Infographics and data representation
- Social media images and campaigns
- Creation of short videos for social media and web (on-the-job training can be provided)
- Digital and print banners
- Designing assets for internal communications and our platform Workplace from Meta
All applicants will need 3-5 years of design experience, exhibiting creativity and technical competence with the following:
- General knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of apps and which are best suited to complete certain tasks
- Knowledge of how to produce print ready documents with accessibility in mind
- Excellent time management, able to work to tight deadlines for marketers around the world
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Researching the latest design trends and implementing them in your work
- Working creatively and coming up with new design concepts within the scope of the brand guidelines
- Calm under pressure and down to earth
- Strong focus on delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Committed and hard working
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with an opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution