Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive is a pivotal role in the Robert Walters Australia marketing team, suited to marketers with a diverse skill set and the ability to handle multi-faceted campaigns to drive revenue and growth.
The Marketing Executive will focus on the digital aspects of marketing and act as the ‘digital champion’ for the ANZ marketing team, focusing on driving business growth through SEO and website optimization, and marketing automation. Strong stakeholder relationship skills are essential as it is required to liaise with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
SEO, content creation, and website optimization:
• Act as the digital marketing champion for the Australian marketing team to develop, deliver and monitor the SEO/website optimisation plan for the Australia business
• Conduct keyword research, optimize on-page content, and track website analytics using tools like Google Analytics
• Support the team in analysing website performance, identifying areas for improvement and maintaining good website hygiene using Siteimprove
• Responsible for updates to the website using Adobe content management system (CMS)
• Collaborate with the marketing team and front office to create compelling content as part of website optimisation
• Copywriting and proof reading of marketing materials with attention to detail, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines
• Conduct research on industry trends, competitor activities, and candidate/client
preferences to develop relevant content ideas
• Work closely with Marketing Executive in the AU team to generate ideas for social content campaigns across LinkedIn and Instagram
• Work with front office and liaise with clients to build client microsites
• Manage online profiles such as GoogleMyBusiness and Bing places, including driving behaviours within the business to collect Google reviews
• Support the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns to reach out to candidates and clients.
• Analytics and reporting
• Help collect, analyse, and report on key digital marketing metrics, including website traffic, social media engagement, email campaign performance, and lead generation.
• Assist in generating regular reports and presenting findings to the Marketing Manager – AU.
Marketing automation & database:
• Work closely with the digital marketing team to integrate marketing automation with the CRM platform for seamless lead management and tracking.
• Support the digital marketing team with the management of the marketing automation system (Marketo)
• Assist in planning and executing digital advertising campaigns, including pay-per-click (PPC), display ads, and social media ads (LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
• Monitor ad performance, analyze data, and make recommendations for optimisation
• Collaborate with the team to develop landing pages and ad creative that align with campaign objectives
• Actively contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance marketing strategies, processes, and overall team effectiveness.
• Input into and execution of both tactical and long-term strategic marketing plans, both local and at a Group level
• Manage internal and external resources to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to the agreed budget
Who you are:
• 2 - 3 years’ digital marketing experience
• Possess a foundational understanding of digital marketing principles, including social media management, content creation, email marketing, SEO, digital advertising, and analytics. Stay updated with industry trends and best practices.
• A self-starter, with a genuine like for working both autonomously and as part of a team
• A positive willingness to be hands on
• Proven ability to lead multiple projects and exercise judgment to produce results
• Proficient copywriting skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of organisational skills
• Proven stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships
• True consultative nature
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution