20 December 2022
Job Title: Digital Business Analyst
Location: Hove (Hybrid 1-2 office days)
Contract type: Permanent (Workforce Consultancy)
Salary: £100,000 + 5% performance related bonus
Are you an experienced and established Digital Business Analyst looking for your next big challenge?
We are currently hiring for an exciting opportunity to join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant. As an Employed Workforce Consultant, you will benefit from permanent employment with Resource Solutions and will be deployed on an interim or project basis into our clients' organizations. Additionally, you will get multiple opportunities to develop your skills with ongoing training and professional accreditations.
As a Digital Business Analyst in Group Digital Operations, you will be responsible for product discovery, activities and defining and validating User Stories. Working closely with the Product Owner and the Lead Digital Business Analyst, you will help define and deliver the Product Backlog.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, and discovery activities to elicit requirements/ user stories from stakeholders.
- Validate user stories using research, data, and customer insight to make informed decisions on priorities and focus.
- Support the Product Owner in identifying the EPIC User Stories and building and prioritizing the product backlogs.
- Work closely with UX Designers to translate user stories into viable product designs and deliver wireframes and working prototypes.
- Managing and influencing senior stakeholder alignment and communication at various levels across multiple business areas and divisions.
- Scope and shape the analysis approach from EPIC-level information at the Product Level
- Support product managers across Digital Operations and business divisions.
- Provide support and mentoring to other BA’s within the team.
- Provide assignment lead support to Grade 3 or 4 BA’s.
The Ideal candidate would have:
- Strong knowledge of backlog definition and prioritization techniques as well as an understanding of JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Slack, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, and Customer-centric design techniques.
- Extensive background as a Business Analyst within an Agile Scrum team and product development environment.
- Strong experience working as part of a development team.
- Experience in conceptual modeling and the ability to see the big picture and envision possible solutions.
If this is of interest to you or someone in your network, please click the apply button and get in touch to find out more about this.