Resource Solutions launches Recruitment Outsourcing Insights
The sixth annual edition of Resource Solutions’ Recruitment Outsourcing Insights Report identifies six key trends in the global recruitment outsourcing market based on a survey of 500 HR and resourcing professionals.
Some of the key findings include:
- 44% of HR professionals want to make more data-led hiring decisions
- 81% of companies are going to maintain or increase their investment in HR technology
- 43% of talent acquisition leaders are recruiting for potential rather than just a candidate’s previous experience
- Only 5% of resourcing professionals feel that automation and AI will have a significant impact on their jobs
Oliver Harris, CEO of Resource Solutions, comments:
“The six trends identified in this report demonstrate the need for resourcing leaders to have agile recruitment strategies to meet not only the changing needs of an organisation but also challenges organisations are facing in this volatile market.”
The report describes the impact these trends have on permanent and temporary recruitment, and highlights the challenges and innovations of the year ahead that resourcing professionals across the world need to understand.
Some of the trends include:
- Robotics & AI in the human world
- Disruption by design
- Total Talent Acquisiton 2.0
To find out more download the full Recruitment Outsourcing Insights report.