Project Manager (Investment/Asset Mgt.)
Salary £95,000.00 - £105,000.00 per annum + + 5% bonus
Consultant Emma Higson-Kirrane
Date Posted 04 April 2023united-kingdom information-technology/project-manager 2023-04-04 2023-06-03 it London London GB GBP 95000 105000 105000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role: Project Manager – Investment/Asset Mgt./Financial Services Location: London 2 days per week with Remote working Salary: £105,000.00 per annum + 5% performance related bonus
Role: Project Manager – Investment/Asset Mgt./Financial Services
Location: London 2 days per week with Remote working
Salary: £105,000.00 per annum + 5% performance related bonus
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant. As an Employed Workforce Consultant, you will benefit from permanent employment with Resource Solutions and will be deployed on an interim or project basis into our clients' organisations, in return we will provide you with an opportunity to develop your skills with ongoing training and professional accreditations.
The successful candidate will join a thriving team in London and will report in to the Programme Manager. You will work closely alongside the Programme Manager and Head of Strategy in order to support the delivery of their growth ambitions.
You will have:
- A background in Financial Services, Asset & Liability Management and / or Investments
- Outstanding project management experience at a senior level required and proven delivery track record of business change / transformation;
- An adaptable approach to project governance & control;
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills in order to influence internal and external stakeholders;
- The ability to self-manage and work in a dynamic environment;
- The ability to manage and benefit from virtual meetings, with limited reliance on face-to-face meetings;
- The willingness to embrace new technologies and influence other parts of the business to adopt;
- A relentless drive towards paperless working, wherever possible;
- The willingness and ability to work without the constraints of a fixed office or desk location, focusing on outcomes and benefits, rather than tasks and measures;
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Get in touch
Salary: £90,000.00 - £105,000.00 per annumLocation: LeedsDate posted: 16 May 2023Delivery Manager Leeds (3 days per week) with occasional travel to London + Remote working £105,000.00 + 5% performance related bonus per annum We have an exciting new opportunity for a Delivery Manager to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant.