Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Makati, Philippines.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Provide first line helpdesk support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software incidents and problems via phone and email. Responsibility to work to ITIL standards deployed internally and to respond, coordinate and resolve all logged IT incidents. Assist with administration matters including logging incidents and problems and managing basic data updates. In addition, some degree of IT desk-side support and facilities work may also be required.
- Provide 1st line / level support for all local application related issues, answering support queries via phone, email and in person.
- Set up, maintain and track software or hardware request and problems
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries to ensure that service level standards are exceeded
- Resolve calls at first line where possible
- Set up and maintain user accounts, changes, and deletes across multiple IT systems
- Where first line resolution is not possible, ensure call ticket is allocated to appropriate second line owner by creating a task.
- Log all calls in Cherwell Service Management, including detailed troubleshooting steps, resolution and root cause were resolved at first line.
- Create knowledge articles to build knowledge base for common incidents
Problem Management (liaising with second line support)
- Logs problem tickets when required, and send necessary communications
- Liaise with the second line IT Operations teams in each IT Hub to ensure that IT incidents are escalated and resolved where required
- Highlight common incidents to IT operations team members for further review
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Allocate more complex calls to the relevant IT team member
- Regularly checks RFCs to keep up to date with the latest changes in the system.
- Assist with sending notifications when required.
IT Support (where required)
- Maintain and update PABX telephone address list and calling groups though Mitel
- Support and maintain Mitel IP Phone handsets/IP Console Support and maintain printers, scanners
- Relocate phones, PC’s and repatch where required
- Setup mobile phones
- Administer user adds, changes and deletes across multiple IT systems
- Updates access and permissions to user accounts
- Maintain a knowledge base, by updating existing articles and creating new ones
- Provide regular updates to local IT colleagues and the IT Service Desk Manager on outstanding support issues
- Contribute to management reporting by conducting statistical analysis of key performance data and preparing reports
- Required to work with colleagues and clients across the international scope of the business where required to solve issues
- Liaise with IT colleagues to ensure consistent escalation and successful resolution of all support issues
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
- ‘Can do’, proactive attitude
- Strong listening skills
- Professional approach and presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Team player
Specialist IT Knowledge
- 1st line help desk experience
- Broad IT knowledge
- Experience of using call logging software
- Good knowledge of relevant IT software/hardware:
- MS Windows 7/10 (installation/configuration/support)
- MS Windows 2003/2008/2016 Server (user level administration)
- Active Directory
- Experience with Azure and Intune desirable
- MS Office 2007, 2010 and 2016 (installation/configuration/support)
- Knowledge of Office 365 and MS Exchange 2007 (mailbox level administration)
- Knowledge with Sophos Anti-virus desirable
- Profile RPM (or other CRM application desirable)
- Multiple browser (installation/configuration/support)
- BI reporting tools
Additional IT Skills (Preferred but not essential)
- Voice and Data patching
- Network Switching
- Use / Understanding of monitoring software packages
- Knowledge of LAN technology including TCP/IP
- IP PABX telephone systems (Mitel)
- Experience in Citrix based environment
- Desktop / Laptop hardware support
- • Degree or 3rd level Qualification desirable
- • ITIL certification would be desirable
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution