30 August 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Security Operations Centre – Analyst II will be reporting to the SOC – Manager to complete advanced log reviews, assist in basic Incident response tasks, assist with new alert implementation, and report creation.
A SOC Analyst II will be part of the supporting team that will be working on a 24 x 5 rota. Should possess advanced learning skills to understand the network layout of Robert Walters and an intermediate understanding of the functionality of the tools in use. SOC Analyst II will be able to create and explain dashboards and reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Security Technology Alert implementation
- Data Loss Prevention configuration
- Malware review and analysis
- Advanced Log Review tasks
- Forensic Investigation
- Creating and developing basic metrics
- Vulnerability Scanning (Network and Application based) remediation assistance
- Incident Response Task
- Other responsibilities as assigned and in line with general SOC duties
Who you are:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in information security
- Experience in security device/tool management
- Knowledge of and experience in security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, risk management, incident management, threat management, etc.
- Should be able to work on shift patterns
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good analytical, problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and a fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake/qualify for our Global Incentive weekend
- Employee well-being through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and in other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution