Lead MI Analyst - Resource Solutions
Consultant Dianne Russell
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 it Manchester Greater Manchester New Bailey Street GB M3 5FS GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/logo.gif
The centralised MI Function is responsible for the effective delivery of management information both internally to senior stakeholders, and externally across the portfolio of centrally aligned clients within the United Kingdom and Asia Pacific. The central MI Team is primarily located across two of our Global Service Centres in Johannesburg and Manchester and our head office in London. Supporting projects and support Resource Solutions across EMEA.
You'll be part of a wider global team which delivers enterprise reporting and analysis for the Robert Walters group, this role services one of those brands, the Resource Solutions business.
As well as working closely with other MI/BI team members, you will work collaboratively with the Account Director, Recruitment Team and Client to ensure all recruitment MI is produced to a high standard and provides a detailed account of the period.
- Produce / design monthly Dashboard reports capturing and highlighting operational overview and service delivery.
- Produce / design Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Produce / design SLA & KPI reports.
- Produce monthly tenure reports.
- Produce weekly / monthly Data Integrity Toolkit reports ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Compile and produce Agency Performance Review Reports (PSL reviews).
- Respond to ad-hoc and change requests that originate from either on site account management or the client.
- Updating of the change and ad-hoc request tracker to monitor time and cost spent on such activities.
- Produce cost savings and cost avoidance analysis reports.
- Be able to design, create, improve and update operational MI tool kits as needed.
- Produce weekly / monthly System Reconciliation reports including but not limited to ATS to HR output, ATS to CRM, ATS to finance output.
- Maintenance and production of the current BAU reporting schedules
- Involvement in report development work to deliver new, innovative and commercially astute reporting and analysis to the business and our clients through Microsoft Power BI.
- Assist in the migration of reporting from an Excel and PowerPoint environment to Power BI, specifically in the build and future maintenance of PES and GSC level reporting.
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of MI and BI - Supporting large projects and general MI / BI duties.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Skills especially advanced Excel. Understand and apply advanced formulas, good knowledge of nested, logical and conditional formulas.
- Analytical Data skills – summarise and interpret large volumes of data that is meaningful and visually insightful.
- Commercial Awareness - ability to interpret commercials, KPI’s and Service Level Agreements.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work to multiple deadlines and deliverables.
- High level of professionalism in oral, written and email communication experience
- Understanding recruitment processes (preferable) including the data flow from a systems perspective. Experience with applicant tracking systems is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in using BI reporting and data visualisation tools (Tableau or Power BI).
- Knowledge of other Microsoft business intelligence tools such as Power Pivot and Power Query.
- 1-2 year's experience in an MI Analyst or similar reporting role.