Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
The holder of this role will be responsible for supporting our business products
• Provide specialised Product support and act as point of escalation for requests and incidents that service desk personnel are unable to resolve
• Operate within SLAs agreed between T&T and the Business
• Collaborate with internal T&T teams to ensure effective communication of Changes, Problems, and Incidents, improved service, and increased customer satisfaction
• Establish relationships with 3rd party product vendors and manage escalation of incidents
• Contribute to technical projects by providing subject matter expertise so that deadlines and objectives are met
• Collaborate with Product Managers & Owners, Business Partners and other business stakeholders to help deliver Products and enhancements to products through configuration
• Ensure the team is adhering to Global Change policy
• Upskill on new technologies as the need arises.
• Ensure documentation relevant to Product Support is kept up-to-date
Who you are:
Skill and Experience
• Understanding of Ticketing System (Jira Service Management)
• Understanding of CRM products (Profile, Zenith, TalentSource)
• Understanding of Business Products (Docusign, JIRA Products etc)
• Understanding of Agile and other project management methodologies
• A proven track record of performing to the highest professional standards, including solid service, operational, and delivery process/documentation standards.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems
• Ability to priortise workload
• Good understanding of the recruitment business
• Confidence to deal with all levels of the business
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously & meet deadlines
• Proficiency in SQL preferred
• Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
• The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution