Business Analyst - Guidewire ClaimsCenter/Insurance
Salary £65,000.00 - £70,000.00 per annum
Consultant Emma Higson-Kirrane
Date Posted 16 May 2023united-kingdom information-technology/business-analyst 2023-05-16 2023-07-15 it Ipswich Suffolk GB GBP 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Business Analyst – Guidewire ClaimsCenter/Insurance Ipswich or Bolton – 2 days per week + Remote working £70,000.00 + 5% performance related bonus We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Analyst to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant.
Business Analyst – Guidewire ClaimsCenter/Insurance
Ipswich or Bolton – 2 days per week + Remote working
£70,000.00 + 5% performance related bonus
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Analyst to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant. As an Employed Workforce Consultant, you will benefit from permanent employment with Resource Solutions and will be deployed on an interim or project basis into our clients' organisations, in return we will provide you with an opportunity to develop your skills with ongoing training and professional accreditations.
The successful candidate will join a thriving Business Analysis team working across multiple deliverables for claims.
- Organising and facilitating the requirements gathering and prioritisation workshops, documenting outputs
- Identifying the appropriate elicitation activities
- Owning the quality of requirements throughout a project lifecycle
- Requirement prioritisation and risk identification, including the resolution of conflicting requirements.
- Produce quality outputs that meet the needs of stakeholders you have identified.
- Provide input into the solution design, ensuring it meet stakeholder needs.
- Evaluate and communicate possible impact of changes to requirements making sure they are properly thought through.
- Support Test activity within the end-to-end project processes whilst helping to embed new technologies and processes within the business.
You will have:
- Experience of working in an Insurance environment – preferably claims.
- Hands on experience of Guidewire ClaimsCenter
- Experience of analysis practices, including Data Mapping, ‘As Is’ ‘To Be’ and Gap Analysis
- Analyst Experience with Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Skilled in a wide range of requirements elicitation techniques
- A working knowledge of Azure Dev Ops
- Experience of Agile working practices, including experience in Agile requirements elicitation at all levels ‘Epics, Feature and User’.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Get in touch
Salary: £65,000.00 - £70,000.00 per annumLocation: Tunbridge WellsDate posted: 27 April 2023Digital Business Analyst – Insurance/FS Tunbridge Wells / Remote £70,000.00 + 5% performance related bonus We have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Business Analyst to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant.
Salary: £65,000.00 - £70,000.00 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 10 May 2023PMO Lead Liverpool 3 days p/w, the rest remote working 12 MONTH FTC £70,000.00 per annum Our client, a top financial services and professional services company based in the United Kingdom require a PMO Lead to join their thriving team in Liverpool.
Salary: £65,000.00 - £67,500.00 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 April 2023Project Manager – Technology Implementation Remote We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant. As an Employed Workforce Consultant.