Digital Business Analyst – Insurance/FS
Salary £65,000.00 - £70,000.00 per annum
Location Tunbridge WellsFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Higson-Kirrane
Date Posted 27 April 2023united-kingdom information-technology/business-analyst 2023-04-27 2023-06-26 it Tunbridge Wells Kent GB GBP 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Digital Business Analyst – Insurance/FS Tunbridge Wells / Remote £70,000.00 + 5% performance related bonus We have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Business Analyst to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant.
Digital Business Analyst – Insurance/FS
Tunbridge Wells / Remote
£70,000.00 + 5% performance related bonus
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Business Analyst to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant. As an Employed Workforce Consultant, you will benefit from permanent employment with Resource Solutions and will be deployed on an interim or project basis into our clients' organisations, in return we will provide you with an opportunity to develop your skills with ongoing training and professional accreditations.
The successful candidate will undertake business analysis across the full lifecycle of change, from initiation to project closedown. Day to day responsibilities will include situational analysis, impact assessments (systems, processes, people, data and customer journeys) and requirements definition to enable the business to make informed decisions about scope, business case and dependencies.
- Solid experience of identifying and recording the impact of change on systems, people, processes, data and journeys and supporting benefits delivery.
- Excellent experience using an end-to-end business analysis and design framework, which ensures appropriate decisions can be made regarding changes to systems and processes and the impacts of so doing.
- Previous relevant business analysis experience supported by ISEB or other appropriate qualification.
- Good understanding of technical and business architecture and strong experience of customer and employee journey mapping and analysis to meet this.
- Good understanding of both Waterfall and Agile project management activities.
- Good change leadership experience.
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focus and communicate in business language.
- Well-developed facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and documentation skills.
- Ability to take an enterprise-wide view of the business and experience in design thinking.
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management skills, ability to focus business users on defining outcomes.
- Thorough knowledge of IT development lifecycles, data management theory and process design methods and strong experience of data analysis, governance and classification.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Get in touch
Salary: £65,000.00 - £70,000.00 per annumLocation: IpswichDate posted: 16 May 2023Business Analyst – Guidewire ClaimsCenter/Insurance Ipswich or Bolton – 2 days per week + Remote working £70,000.00 + 5% performance related bonus We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Analyst to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant.
Salary: £65,000.00 - £70,000.00 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 10 May 2023PMO Lead Liverpool 3 days p/w, the rest remote working 12 MONTH FTC £70,000.00 per annum Our client, a top financial services and professional services company based in the United Kingdom require a PMO Lead to join their thriving team in Liverpool.
Salary: £65,000.00 - £67,500.00 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 April 2023Project Manager – Technology Implementation Remote We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant. As an Employed Workforce Consultant.