11 September 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Working within the Technology & Transformation Department, the holder of this position will be providing data support for Robert Walters, Walters People and Resource Solutions globally (both APAC and EMEAA users).
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Providing data support for all Robert Walters main recruitment databases e.g. ZENITH
- New starters, Movers and Leavers
- Client Organisation Structure including the addition of new records as requested by the business,
- Client Contact and Candidate records Structure, including merging of duplicates,
- Systems Support Responsibilities.
- Processing of GDPR-related requests
- Undertaking work to support Master Data Management and Data Quality Management initiatives as well as sustaining and mproving data quality through ongoing tasks such as housekeeping of redundant data.
- Write SQL queries that can be used for data analysis and investigations.
- Write SQL update scripts that can be used to fix data reported issues.
- Knowledge of business workflows in Profile across the region to support Admin staff with creation of contracts and letters.
- First-line support for Data Engineering Team for data analysis and provide support to the BI Reporting team for reports, dashboards etc.
- Monitoring and managing team job queue in the incident management system logging additional requests received (by email or telephone), resolving within agreed timescales keeping the client updated.
- Adherence to systems policies and keeping up to date with procedures in place.
- Documenting work (planned and completed), projects, and changes made to ensure they are understood and can be reviewed.
- Completing all work to a satisfactory standard and to agreed deadlines, alerting your manager where not possible, and managing your workload to ensure you find additional work ahead of completion time.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes
Who you are:
- Database applications and tools, e.g., Profile, ZENITH.
- Excellent MS Office skills; Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Access.
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- High standards of document control.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems logically.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Time management and self-direction to work autonomously.
- Ability to write and understand basic SQL queries.
- 3-5 years experience working in a Professional office / IT working environment
- An understanding of Relational Database Management Systems.
- An understanding of the recruitment business is advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of SQL scripting (i.e., create queries and update scripts)
- Basic knowledge of the PowerBI application
Academic & Professional Qualifications:
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or Management Information Systems (MIS) discipline
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution