Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Makati, Metro Manila.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
The role is part of a global team which delivers enterprise-wide reporting and analysis for both Robert Walters and Walters People businesses.
You will work collaboratively with the business and other BI / analytics team members, on the maintenance of reports and dashboards through Power BI.
As such, you will have the opportunity to support various business functions and shape the reporting environment using the latest BI tools.
Technical scope (indicates primary focus and area of expertise):
- BI Assistant
- BI Analyst
- Completion of various administration tasks and reconciliations to ensure data integrity
- Investigate and respond to queries from various report users across the business
- Liaise with stakeholders to evaluate and translate requirements into relevant, targeted, and insightful reporting.
- Work closely with the BI and Data team to ensure availability of appropriate data models to support the reporting environment.
- Responsible for maintaining reports in Microsoft Power BI, which are in line with design and development standards, that are accurate, effective, and understood by the business.
- Involvement in project work to deliver new reporting and analysis to the business.
- Work with the business to perform user acceptance testing and where applicable train and coach users to effectively use Power BI to create their own reports and analysis.
- Participate in the documentation and maintenance aspects of the BI solution: auditability, security, accessibility, and licensing.
- Identifying data quality issues and work with various teams to propose solutions to safeguard the accuracy of reporting.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of reporting concepts.
- Proficient user of Excel, including advanced formulas, pivot tables, macros, and graphs (required).
- Experience with Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics, Azure, AWS / Redshift / Snowflake (desirable).
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution