Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Manila.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Management Reporting is a global group function responsible for providing reporting and insights at all levels of the organisation, both internally to our operational teams and senior stakeholders, as well as externally across the Resource Solutions client base.
The structure of the function consists broadly of three core disciplines: Consulting & Business Partnering, Analytics and Insight and Data Management.
The MR function is primarily located across our Global Service Centres in Johannesburg, Manchester, and Manila, as well as our head office in London.
The analyst will be aligned to several clients and will support those accounts with the timely delivery of a reporting suite including regular reporting, data analysis, performance tools and other meaningful insights to support the performance and service delivery of our client accounts.
The analyst will also assist in the validation and regular extraction, transformation and loading of all incoming data, including both internal originating and external third-party recruitment data from clients or market data providers
- Responsible for building and maintaining tools, reporting and dashboards in both Excel and Power BI, which are in line with design and development standards, that are accurate, effective, and understood by the business.
- Maintain and monitor a multiple client reporting schedule across various clients to ensure timely and regular provision to deadlines.
- Extract, validate and cleanse source data from core recruitment systems and deliver agreed reporting in the form of PBI/Excel dashboards to the relevant stakeholders.
- Produce weekly and monthly system reconciliation reports and drive data integrity and continued improvement to promote a lean methodology with robust data insights.
- Identify data integrity concerns and offer remedial actions and realistic solutions to drive data quality in client recruitment systems. This will require regular communication with recruiters, administrators, and coordinators responsible for system inputs and establishing positive working relationships at all levels across the accounts.
- Work under the guidance of the EMEA Business Partners to provide both proactive and requested reporting and analysis to generate insight for business reviews, governance, and delivery against SLAs and KPIs.
- Conduct analytical reviews of our client recruitment data to identify any trends, business opportunities or insights for the account teams and client and provide direction on how to work towards Data Informed decisions.
- Provide information statistics around site specific financial data, to include pricing and recruitment costs / savings.
- Respond to ad-hoc and change requests that originate from either onsite account management, the client or EMEA Business Partners.
- Use reports and exploratory analysis to identify potentially problematic data, make corrections, and eliminate root cause for a range of complex data problems i.e., input errors or inadequate field edits, and recommend possible solutions.
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s business intelligence platform Power BI, including Power Query.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, with the ability to understand and apply formulas (nested, logical, and conditional), nested statement (Boolean logic)
- Data transformation & Data Modelling using Power Query and a good understanding of VBA and SQL would be advantageous.
- A confident and professional attitude with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Problem solving and organisational skills, having the ability to work to multiple deadlines and deliverables.
- Well organised, with excellent time management and prioritization skills and the ability to with some autonomy.
- A passion for analytics and data, demonstratable through staying up to date with the latest technology and trends in the field.
- An excellent team player who is willing to contribute and work as a collaborative team. Must be people orientated.
- Strong analysis skills with the ability to translate data into a business story with an appreciation for the target audience.
- Good attention to detail and placing a high value on data integrity, information governance and adherence to process.
- Interested in business issues and commercially aware, able to interpret commercials, understand contracts and SLAs.
- Experience of working in a client/customer and service delivery focused environment highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in MI/analytics, business reporting, client focused environment
- Interpreting & Analysing SLA's, KPI's, OLA's, with excellent relationship building experience.
- Design, Implementation, and deployment of performance metrics insights that led to key business decision making
- Proficiency in dynamic dashboard report builds in Excel and Power BI
- Utilizing Power query to shape, transform and model data for further analysis
- An understanding of data warehousing and data modelling concepts.
- A degree in IT, Computer or Information Science or a Business discipline is optional.
- An understanding of ATS/VMS/CRM platforms and how the front-end configuration and data flows work is desirable.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution