Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Johannesburg.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
The role is part of the Data Management Team within the Global Analytics function who are responsible for the maintenance and safeguarding of all client, vendor and internal recruitment data across the RS data hub to support the timely and accurate delivery of all reporting and data analysis.
Your primary focus will be developing our Power BI service and supporting the roll out of our RS Data Hub solution across our client portfolio and within our internal functions. You will be responsible for creating data transformation processes, managing relationship models, and delivering data visualisation solutions.
- Enable, facilitate and manage data mining activities/ data transformation to mine data across multiple sources adopting our data wrangling framework and tool.
- Design and development of sophisticated Power BI applications to help direct the organisation towards a data-driven culture.
- Support the development team in implementing robust methods to merge and integrate data saved in various formats and stored across multiple internal and external locations. Convert extracted data into specified formats for downstream analysis.
- Work with the Management Reporting Consultants and Data Engineering team to eliminate off-book or manual data sources and bring all internal and external data used for reporting into RS Client Data Hub.
- Understand, develop and maintain client databases in order to provide daily, weekly and monthly management information timely and accurately.
- Safeguard, review and manage the security and access of the Analytics and Insights team to different client databases on a frequent basis to protect unauthorised or unnecessary access to client data.
- Review appropriate data inputs in terms of internal and external data and information, identifying any gaps in data relevant to analytics projects or reporting.
- Develop innovative and efficient ways of automating and checking data production.
- Provide thought Leadership to deliver complex business intelligence.
- Create and maintain data governance procedures, setting data quality thresholds for key data items managing risk and business assurance.
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team to ensure availability of appropriate data models to support the reporting environment.
- Work closely with the group data management team to ensure alignment of business practices and processes.
- Documenting processes, policy's and defining standard operating procedures within a data management framework.
- Drive Power BI development best practice.
- Gathering requirements and adhering to a Power BI best practice framework.
- Defining best practice around the governance and management of Power BI models.
- Focus on the continued adoption of agile principles, methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Support with the sprint planning on development demand items.
Skills and Experience:
- A degree in IT, Computer or Information Science or a Business discipline is preferable.
- Overall 4+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Minimum 2 years working with Power BI (DAX, data modelling and visualisation)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with ELT tools and data integration.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience.
- Exposure to SQL and/or Python would be an advantage.
- Ability to analyse data to identify deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies.
- Experience in working with disparate data sources bringing order to fragmented data sources, using Data Mining principles and Data Wrangling tool/s to transform data from source to target.
- Previous experience working in MI/analytics, business reporting, client focused environment.
- Experience with agile and hybrid-agile project management methodologies.
- A sound understanding of data warehousing architecture, concepts, and components.
- Strong stakeholder management with a history of building solid relationships with customers and team members.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Ability to work individually and with teams.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution