Marketing and Events Executive
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 human-resources-and-personnel 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB
The successful Marketing Executive for this global investment bank supports the development, promotion, execution and delivery of the European campus recruiting events strategy. You will partner with the campus recruiters and other internal stakeholders, including the diversity & inclusion team, on campus recruitment efforts and develop new initiatives as well as enhance existing ones.
This role supports the development, promotion, execution and delivery of the European campus recruiting events strategy. You will partner with the campus recruiters and other internal stakeholders, including the diversity & inclusion team, on campus recruitment efforts and develop new initiatives as well as enhance existing ones.
- Implement and execute a comprehensive attraction and events strategy aligned to our recruitment agenda and various diversity strands.
- In partnership with divisional recruiters define the appropriate recruiting events calendar and marketing plan for each division’s target campuses and identify strategic opportunities to elevate the firm’s brand across each campus allocated to them.
- Promote the firm’s brand on campus and encourage top diverse talent to apply to the firm’s graduate, internship and early insight programs. Actively identify new marketing and promotion opportunities where these arise to elevate the firm’s brand as an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Leverage all available tools and channels to promote events and programs and partner with campus ambassadors, societies and university contacts to successfully deploy marketing materials and event invitations.
- Manage all aspects of events planning from sourcing and briefing speakers and business representatives, to sourcing and booking venues and other event related logistics.
- Ensure the successful planning and execution of the functions early insight days for diverse students.
- Establish and drive the ones to watch and keep warm strategy for high potential recruits.
- Manage and track marketing collateral and giveaways in terms of supply, allocation to events, storage and logistics
- Ensure effective communication and marketing campaigns on campus
- Manage on campus vendors and society partnerships
- Responsible for the production of all event briefing and presentation materials for business unit representatives as well as ensure all events have the required giveaways, materials, handouts, technology, presentation and/or other logistics required to successfully execute the event
- Manage the sign up and registration process pre and post events
- Support the annual refresh and production of the Campaign toolkit – brochure, website, adverts, posters etc
Early Access Programs
- Support the diversity and inclusion team with the planning and execution of the Year 12 and 13 female students’ school outreach programs, Step In, Step Up.
- Produce event post mortems and executive summaries.
- Support the team with season analytics on recruiting efforts.
- Manage and track expenditure within their respective budget.
- Ensure event schedules and trackers are up to date.
- Manage any event related to student enquiries and assist with the ones to watch program.
- Process invoices, log and track events linked costs.
- Undertake projects and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Demonstrable experience of running events from conception to completion
- Capable of running a variety of projects simultaneously
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make considered decisions
- Flexibility to work autonomously using own initiative as well as part of a diverse team
- Interpersonal skills and a flexible approach
- IT skills, with a competent working knowledge of Excel, Word
- Analyse data to present relevant information on which decisions can be made
- Significant travel is required throughout the year