01 November 2023
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
The role is part of the Data Visual Team within the Global Analytics function which are responsible for the maintenance and safeguarding of all clients, vendor and internal recruitment data across the RS data hub to support the timely and accurate delivery of all reporting and data analysis.
Your primary focus will be developing our Power BI service and supporting the rollout of our RS Data Hub solution across our client portfolio and within our internal functions. You will be responsible for creating data transformation processes, managing relationship models, and delivering data visualization solutions.
- Enable, facilitate, and manage data mining activities/ data transformation to mine data across multiple sources adopting our data wrangling framework and tool.
- Design and development of sophisticated Power BI applications to help direct the organization towards a data-driven culture.
- Support the development team in implementing robust methods to merge and integrate data saved in various formats and stored across multiple internal and external locations. Convert extracted data into specified formats for downstream analysis.
- Work with the Management Reporting Consultants and Data Engineering team to eliminate off-book or manual data sources and bring all internal and external data used for reporting into RS Client Data Hub.
- Understand, develop, and maintain client databases in order to provide daily, weekly, and monthly management information timely and accurate.
- Safeguard, review, and manage the security and access of the Analytics and Insights team to different client databases on a frequent basis to protect unauthorized or unnecessary access to client data.
- Review appropriate data inputs in terms of internal and external data and information, identifying any gaps in data relevant to analytics projects or reporting.
- Develop innovative and efficient ways of automating and checking data production.
- Provide thought Leadership to deliver complex business intelligence.
- Create and maintain data governance procedures, setting data quality thresholds for key data items managing risk and business assurance.
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team to ensure the availability of appropriate data models to support the reporting environment.
- Work closely with the group data management team to ensure alignment of business practices and processes.
- Documenting processes, and policy and defining standard operating procedures within a data management framework.
- Drive Power BI development best practice.
- Gathering requirements and adhering to a Power BI best practice framework.
- We are defining best practices around the governance and management of Power BI models.
- Focus on the continued adoption of agile principles, methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Support with the sprint planning on development demand items.
Skills and Experience:
A degree in IT, Computer or Information Science, or a Business discipline is preferable.
- Overall 4+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Minimum 2 years working with Power BI (DAX, data modeling and visualization)
- Minimum 3 years experience with ELT tools and data integration.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience.
- Exposure to SQL and Python would be an advantage.
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies.
- Experience in working with disparate data sources bringing order to fragmented data sources, using Data Mining principles and Data Wrangling tool/s to transform data from source to target.
- Previous experience working in MI/analytics, business reporting, and client-focused environments.
- Experience with agile and hybrid-agile project management methodologies.
- A sound understanding of data warehousing architecture, concepts, and components.
- Strong stakeholder management with a history of building solid relationships with customers and team members.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Ability to work individually and with teams.
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments because of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider.
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.