04 September 2023
If you’re looking for a career with outstanding growth, we are the solution. Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
If you’re looking for a career with outstanding growth, we are the solution. Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. A rapidly growing business outperforming our rapidly expanding sector, we offer incredible career opportunities, global mobility, professional training, personal development, and a track-record of creating senior leaders from within.
Part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 28 countries. Managing budgets of more than £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands of professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for overseeing a recruitment team in [list out the country/countries]. As a Recruitment Team Lead, your role will be to ensure the delivery of high-quality recruitment services to our client.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring a high level of client satisfaction and retention.
- Lead and manage a team of recruiters responsible for end-to-end recruitment.
- Utilize data and market insights to advise and assist hiring managers in their decision-making and understanding of the candidate market.
- Manage recruitment metrics and provide regular reports on recruitment activity and performance to senior management.
- Provide guidance and training to recruiters on recruitment best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment for key positions, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and extending offers to identify candidates
- Ensure compliance of the hiring process and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) utilization
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in leading a recruitment team successfully in alignment with the job scope of this role
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferable.
- A people leader who collaborates across all levels to deliver successfully as a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, human resources, and candidates
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and implement process improvements
- An understanding of recruitment metrics and a passion for using data to drive insights.
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments because of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider.
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.