04 September 2023
If you’re looking for a career with outstanding growth, we are the solution. Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
If you’re looking for a career with outstanding growth, we are the solution. Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for sourcing and attracting top talent for various roles within our client’s organization across [list out the country/countries]. The successful candidate will partner with a Recruitment Coordinator and manage the entire recruitment process, from sourcing and screening candidates to hiring and onboarding.
- Manage the entire recruitment process i.e., job briefing, sourcing, screening, interviews, salary proposal creation, offer negotiation, and pre-boarding.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and develop recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
- Utilize data and market insights to advise and assist hiring managers in their decision-making and understanding of the candidate market.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future positions.
- Manage candidate communication and provide a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Compliance with the hiring process, and policies
- Daily utilization of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment metrics.
Required skills & experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment, ideally with in-house recruitment or RPO experience
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferable.
- A proven track record of meeting recruitment metrics / KPIs
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, human resources, and candidates
- A passion for using data to present candidate market insights
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as SuccessFactors, Workday, etc.
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments because of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider.
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.