28 August 2023
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
If you're looking for a career with outstanding growth, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world's leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
A rapidly growing business outperforming our rapidly expanding sector, we offer incredible career opportunities, global mobility, professional training, personal development and a track-record of creating senior leaders from within.
Part of the Robert Walters Group - a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 30 countries. Managing budgets in excess of £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
About the Role:
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It's a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open lots of ongoing development opportunities.
- Look after the administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates before, during and after their employment, following all of our procedures
- Work with our consultants in to gain an understanding of the various roles and requirements, and then format the information
- Follow up with suppliers if we need more information on contracts or references
- Manage our renewals process alongside our consultants
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and contractor aftercare
- Book meeting rooms - and interview rooms for hiring managers
- Support consultants with internal and external advertising
- Keep all induction materials up-to-date and make sure it's delivered to all new starters
- Look after our central inboxes
- Make sure our digital and paper files are always fully up to date through regular auditing and archiving
- Support our consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings
- Understand our client responsibilities and servicers, working as an active team player in the wider team to help us achieve our objectives and Service Level Agreements, and exceed expectations
- Provide support for ad hoc projects
- Minimum of 3 years of recruitment coordination experience (interview scheduling, onboarding & ATS usage)
- Preferably with experience using Workday ATS or equivalent systems
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills, able to deliver high quality work independently
- Meticulous attention to detail · Flexible approach with the ability to manage multiple projects within agreed timescales
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives, team player approach
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you'll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You'll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That's the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions is committed to an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. Resource Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age to ensure we continue to develop and sustain a globally inclusive culture, where differences drive innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and employees.
If you need any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please don’t hesitate to let us know by emailing