23 August 2023
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Team Leader who will be responsible for leading the delivery of the recruitment team in the EMEA Direct Sourcing hub.
Working closely with the Delivery Manager, Delivery Director, and Resource Solutions Client Partners, you will lead a high-performing team, ensuring they work effectively and provide best-in-class service to our clients and candidates.
- Team Management – Coach and develop the team of Recruiters and Associates, encouraging focus on delivery and results along with ensuring processes are well understood and followed.
- Ensuring workload is allocated evenly across the team so there is adequate coverage for holiday and sickness.
- Working alongside operational account teams to drive direct delivery. Keeping them updated regularly with the status of recruitment, provide market insights, understand upcoming recruitment projects, and support their requirements.
- Driving recruitment delivery across the team to ensure the operational recruitment always exceeds our defined service levels and quality metrics.
- Working closely with the Talent Pooling Team Leader to ensure that effective talent pools are built in line with upcoming recruitment project.
- Lead by example with the roles you manage directly.
- Supporting your team to ensure high standards are met for compliance and data accuracy.
- Drive an excellent candidate & client experience through frequent and effective communication.
- Act as an ambassador for Direct Sourcing and build strong working relationships with all stakeholders across Resource Solutions.
- Conduct weekly governance checks in Avature and Power BI to ensure accurate reporting.
- Provides accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities to the Delivery Manager.
- Prepare and present Client Delivery Reviews with Delivery Manager.
- Creating, reviewing, and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance.
- First point of escalation of HR / recruitment issues.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution