17 August 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Robert Walters Japan is expanding its Japan recruitment business and looking for a highly talented Sourcing Specialist to join a team of sourcing specialists based in Manila. Reporting to the Sourcing Team Manager, you will be supporting the rapidly growing NEA region by market mapping and identifying candidates.
We've been a driving force in the Japanese bilingual recruitment market providing high-quality candidates for our clients and access to the best jobs for over 15 years. We always put the interests of our clients and candidates first and run a non-commission recruitment firm in Japan. That means we can find the best fit for the client and job seeker, and don't push people into unsuitable roles.
- Name collecting and mapping organizations for potential candidates.
- Maintaining and updating team/divisional name lists.
- Qualifying candidates’ current position.
- “Scouting” potential candidates on relevant job websites.
- Hitting weekly KPIs for phone calls and candidate registrations.
- Always Maintaining Robert Walters' values.
Who you are:
Skills & Experience required:
- Good communication skills.
- Perseverance and determination.
- Target oriented.
- Professionalism and a willingness to learn.
- A strong team commitment.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution