Bonus Medical InsuranceAccidental coverageComprehensive Leave policy
08 August 2023
Join us as an MIS Analyst, and you’ll make sure we can give accurate and insightful Management Information to
our clients, vendors and internal central management team. This is a role that’s about driving performance – and
shaping our approach to global recruitment challenges. And because we’re big on creating home-grown leaders, it’s
also an opportunity to develop and progress rapidly.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Produce detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual management information to our clients and our Board
- Data Interpretation, manipulation, validation, skimming through raw data, attendance tracking, data presentation, dashboards, etc.
- Extensive stakeholder management within and outside the organization
- Work closely with the Leads to provide any analysis they
- Provide information around site-specific financial data, including costs and
- Source market intelligence using advanced Excel with over 3-6 years of experience.
- Compile and generate spreadsheets capturing key data related to the company’s active contracts.
- Research, update, and validate data underlying spreadsheet production; strategically fill gaps.
- Has good command over VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Data Validation, and Pivots for reconciliation of the data.
- Manage spreadsheets to ensure accurate data availability for managers and decision-makers.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures to bridge data gaps and resolve related issues.
- Process data load requests manually entered data, reconcile data conflicts, and create data extracts and reports.
- Maintain and manage weekly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly reports.
- Create pivot tables and modify spreadsheets to achieve analytical goals.
- Contribute to the preparation process for client reviews to help us ensure we always deliver on our Service Level Agreements
- Act as the first point of contact if any data-related issues are escalated.
- Making sure our client billings and invoicing are correct.
- Produce planned and ad-hoc reports, always ensuring there’s consistency when it comes to data, and train the internal and external teams on structuring and reporting.
- Introduce new automation to curb manual data overload.
- Make recommendations to direct supervisor and senior management on potential improvement to better address collections situations with a focus on increasing profitability
- Define and execute the process to monitor data governance policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and privacy, establish consistent data definitions, and monitor overall data quality for assigned data entities
- Work closely with business data owners and users to identify quality metrics and thresholds
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution