Campus Recruitment Coordinator
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 24 May 2023hong-kong human-resources/recruitment 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 human-resources-and-personnel hong kong HK Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
If you’re looking for a career with outstanding growth, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
A rapidly growing business outperforming our rapidly expanding sector, we offer incredible career opportunities, global mobility, professional training, personal development and a track-record of creating senior leaders from within.
Part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 30 countries. Managing budgets in excess of £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
About the Role:
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various different deadlines. If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open up lots of ongoing development opportunities.
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes for campus and experience hire recruitment for the country.
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the onsite team
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide administrative support to the Graduate Recruiters in relation to the coordination and execution of campus recruitment activities.
- Coordination of the Full Time, Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern selection process for designated portfolio in the Asia Region:
- Coordinate interview schedules, organise interviewers, book logistics and compile and distribute assessor documentation
- Ensure business reps are fully briefed and are aware of all relevant information regarding the interview day and recruitment process
- Facilitate interview schedule acting as the point of contact for both candidates and assessors on the day
- Collect and log interview feedback, update recruiting trackers and applicant tracking system as candidates move through the process
- Administer the candidate sell and on boarding process
- Administer intern offboarding – sending and collecting signed termination letters and requesting deactivation of system access
- Ensure all aspects of the graduate recruitment process coordination are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Track business involvement at events and interviews, updating both the Recruitment Manager and HR Coverage.
- Coordination of the Summer Analyst and Off-Cycle Intern Programs including the support of program admin and logistics
- Creation of CV books, face books, welcome guides, program calendar and other relevant program related documentation
- Support with the coordination of all midpoint and final performance reviews across the various business Units Programs.
- Attend events as required
- Involvement with wider graduate recruitment team on new initiatives to improve current processes
- Participation in wider campus recruitment team projects and working groups
- Arrangement of all interviews as required including room bookings, candidate and manager confirmation.
- Work with consultants in formatting documents / information to be issued to agencies and gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Assist Recruitment Partners and Direct Recruiters with managing advertising process as required
- Ensure correct data is maintained in Recruitment Systems and paper files through regular auditing and archiving
- Gain a strong understanding of the Resource Solutions Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Tracking and monitoring of Pre Employment Screening of candidates during onboarding process
- Support with tracking, reporting and governance of the recruitment process on the ATS as required to ensure 100% data integrity
- Assist consultants with managing advertising process
- Assist consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up as required
- Ad hoc projects
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience within administration role (ideally within recruitment)
- Good understanding of the undergraduate recruitment landscape
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement actions
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Highly organized
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated client service focus
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within HR and broader client base
- Flexibility with respect to working hours – travel may be required
In return for hard work, Resource Solutions rewards its employees with a competitive salary and benefits package and a fun, fast paced, international working environment.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch
+63 2 8991 4427