Location Jersey CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 14 April 2023usa human-resources/recruitment 2023-04-18 2023-06-13 insurance Jersey City New Jersey US Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on-site with the client and providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfill a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate, and a laser focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in the USA.
• Permanent, temporary and contract recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
• Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments, and employer brand and experience.
About the Role:
Resource Solutions is seeking an experienced Recruitment Partner to join our team recruiting for an excellent client in insurance.
The ideal candidate has experience recruiting in insurance.
Our Recruitment Partner acts as the operational partner to their aligned business area and is responsible for all recruitment delivery including:
• Working with and Direct Recruitment team, Coordination and Onboarding team, and Vendor Partners (where required) to deliver the end-to-end permanent recruitment process
• Managing Hiring Manager relationships and expectations
• Conducting the HR interviews for finalist candidates
• Managing the offer process
• Delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience
• Delivering the end-to-end recruitment process for the client acting as a primary point of contact for hiring managers and all referred candidates
• Managing requirement meeting sessions with the Hiring Managers to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and agree on the sourcing strategy
• Providing market insight on talent pool strength and the competition for talent during the requirement meetings to set Hiring Manager expectations
• Promoting referral schemes and referral campaigns for key roles and skill sets
• Coordinating Vendor briefings with Hiring Managers and Vendor stakeholders, once internal and direct candidate pools are exhausted, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
• Releasing approved vacancies to relevant Vendors (Agencies)
• Benchmarking and conducting second-line screening for all directly sourced, internal, referral or vendor candidates to develop high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
• Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the recruitment process
• Capturing and disseminating feedback on internal, direct, and vendor candidates
• Facilitating the candidate selection and interview process, supported by the Recruitment Coordination team
• Conducting HR interviews with final-stage candidates
• Actively managing the offer stage in line with the client’s policies
Recruitment Process Management:
• Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing the job search, all roles must be fully approved
• Leveraging the use of the Direct Sourcing team and approved Vendors to source candidates
• Arranging Vendor briefings when appropriate to enable a more efficient search
• Providing a weekly live job report to Vendors with status updates on all roles being worked on by the Vendor
• Overseeing the submission of resumes in line with the Hiring Manager’s requirements
• Facilitating the coordination of interviews in partnership with the Recruitment Coordination team.
• Final round of HR interviewing and managing the feedback process
• Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
• Managing Vendor relationships, including performance monitoring
• Ad hoc project work as given by the business, Program Manager, and Account Director from time to time
Line Manager Relationship Management:
• Meeting with each Hiring Manager to discuss new vacancies and agree on the resourcing strategy.
• Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
• Assisting in writing approved role profiles in line with legislative requirements
• Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added-value services
• Regularly meeting with Hiring Managers to discuss processes, policies and promoting direct recruitment as both a cost-saving initiative and value-added service of Resource Solutions
Process and Procedure Compliance:
• Ensuring 100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
• Ensuring in-house recruitment management solution is accurate and up to date at all times with 100% data integrity
• Ensuring compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc)
• Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
• The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes
Who you are:
• Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
• Proven stakeholder engagement experience
• Responsible for allocated positions from approval to offer and ensuring adherence to service levels and standards
What we offer you in return?
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch