Internal Talent Acquisition Lead Asia
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 07 March 2023philippines human-resources/recruitment 2023-03-07 2023-05-06 human-resources-and-personnel Makati National Capital Region PH Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
As the Manila Talent Acquisition Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to shape recruitment strategies for Resource Solutions. This is a hands-on role that will see you handling all aspects of day-to-day recruitment as well as building robust relationships and looking at the bigger picture. If that sounds like you, this is an opportunity to develop and progress rapidly. We have a fantastic track record of home-grown senior leaders.
You’ll be managing our Recruitment Desk, carrying out recruitment for permanent and temporary roles across all skill bands at Resource Solutions.
- Provide fantastic levels of service by building strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives designed to get even better recruitment outcomes for the client.
- Manage your team in way that encourages everyone to focus on delivering results.
- Ensure we generate meaningful MI information and reporting that demonstrates how we add value.
Client – Resource Solutions
- Handle all day-to-day activity for the recruitment of temporary or permanent staff into Resource Solutions
- Advise on recruitment strategies and sourcing techniques for all roles.
- Advise on market trends and skills.
- Create, review and update recruitment processes to make sure they’re fully aligned to best practice, internal policies, and external legislation.
- Produce and update guidance manuals for everyone who uses our services.
- Provide in-depth reporting covering everything from finance to headcounts.
- Escalate any HR or recruitment-related issues.
- Make sure we always deliver upon the Service Level Agreement for Talent Acquisition
- Ensure competitor information is tracked using Power BI
- Work with Bids to produce candidate heat maps as to advise on best location strategies for Resource Solutions
Recruitment Process Management
- Make sure all roles are advertised internally as well as on external careers sites and that openings are recorded on the ATS.
- Develop strategic hiring plans for increasing the talent pool in the Manila GSC through regular hiring days and events.
- Screen CVs in line with the line managers’ requirements before meeting with suitable candidates for an initial screening interview – you’ll also need to make a record of all direct recruitment activity on the ATS.
- Liaise with line managers to make sure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews.
- Undertake and recruit for senior lead hiring in the regions the team are accountable for
- Manage the offer process – that’s going to mean providing up- to-date salary information in part based on comparison data from other recent hires in the business area.
- Provide regular updates on all direct recruitment activity to the Resource Solutions Operations Director or Account Director, including information on the number of roles filled by referrals, internal advertising, and directly-sourced methods – plus any cost-savings and new initiatives undertaken to attract candidates.
- Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, keeping them informed about all recruitment developments.
- Undertake ad hoc project work from time to time.
- Make recommendations about how we can enhance our services, training, and processes.
- Work closely with management team on the ground on business partnering / upcoming numbers and attrition.
- Advise and make decisions on when to take roles out to agency however ensuring the team still achieve a healthy direct fill rate.
- ‘Get in front’ of any escalations proactively by over communicating and spotting recruitment pitfalls.
- Carry out twice-yearly performance reviews, setting objectives and determining bonuses.
- Managing the team by looking after everything from weekly update meetings through to holiday bookings and sick leave
- Support the development of every individual in your team, including by providing cross-skills training.
- Promote career pathways with the team when ready.
- Interview and hire for the Talent Acquisition team as needed.
- Ensure reverse critical paths are done for every role as to ensure expectations are appropriately managed.
- Ensure candidate review is covered at least once week.
- Operationally manage the team when it comes to hiring for new wins.
- Ensure go live timelines are achieved from a Talent Acquisition perspective.
Who you are:
- At least 4 years Team management experience
- Experience working in a highly regulatory and complex matrix organization.
- Experience in engaging senior client stakeholders with high credibility.
- Well organized, detail minded and strong in processes management.
- Extensive experience in build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, keeping them informed about all recruitment developments.
- Commercial awareness and ability to interpret MI data to stakeholders and provide solutions to enhance the team’s productivity.
- Proven leadership ability in driving delivery
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch
+65 6228 6019
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MakatiDate posted: 29 March 2023About the Role: Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various different deadlines.
Salary: £6,752.38 - £12,540.14 per annumLocation: ManilaDate posted: 09 March 2023As a Direct Recruiter, you’ll source external candidates for both permanent and contractor roles as well as managing candidates who come via our direct advertising activities. You’ll give all of the candidates’ feedback and keep them in the loop throughout the process.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 March 2023About the Role: As a Direct Recruiter, you’ll source external candidates for both permanent and contractor roles as well as managing candidates who come via our direct advertising activities. You’ll give all of the candidates’ feedback and keep them in the loop throughout the process.