Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 06 March 2023europe human-resources/recruitment 2023-03-06 2023-05-05 human-resources-and-personnel Warsaw Masovia PL Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Our client is a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Specialising in; Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Islamic Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Banking, Financial Services, and Finance.
Our Recruitment Coordinators help us to keep our administrative processes running like clockwork. They make sure everything we do is fully documented and they support our on-site teams by handling as much admin as possible together with making recommendations about how we could improve our systems and processes. It’s a role that calls for great attention to detail and the ability to hit various different deadlines.
If that sounds like you, this is a great opportunity to play a central role in our success, to build your skills and open up lots of ongoing development opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
• Look after the administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates before, during, and after their employment, following all of our procedures
• Support our consultants with the coordination of interviews and meetings
• Work with our consultants to gain an understanding of the various roles and requirements, and then format the information
• Follow up with suppliers if we need more information on contracts or references
• Manage our renewal or temporary staff process alongside our consultants
• Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and contractor aftercare
• Book meeting rooms – and interview rooms for hiring managers
• Support consultants with internal and external advertising
• Keep all induction materials up-to-date and make sure it’s delivered to all new starters
• Look after central inboxes
• Make sure our digital and paper files are always fully up to date through regular auditing and archiving
• Understand our client responsibilities and services, working as an active team player in the wider team to help us achieve our objectives and exceed expectations
• Provide support for ad hoc projects
Who you are:
- Experience as a Recruitment Coordinator (desirable)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Ability to follow strict processes
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend.
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider.
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.
Get in touch
4420 7082 3300