Recruitment Account Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 06 March 2023hong-kong human-resources/recruitment 2023-03-08 2023-05-05 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
You’ll be managing our Recruitment Desk, carrying out recruitment for permanent and temporary roles across all skill bands.
- Provide fantastic levels of service by building strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives designed to get even better recruitment outcomes for the client.
- Manage your team in way that encourages everyone to focus on delivering results.
- Ensure we generate meaningful MI information and reporting that demonstrates how we add value.
- Identify and follow up opportunities to offer clients additional services.
- Handle all day-to-day activity for the recruitment of temporary or permanent staff.
- Advise on recruitment strategies and sourcing techniques for all roles.
- Advise on market trends and skills.
- Create, review and update recruitment processes to make sure they’re fully aligned to best practice, internal policies, and external legislation.
- Produce and update guidance manuals for everyone who uses our services.
- Provide in-depth reporting covering everything from finance to headcounts.
- Escalate any HR or recruitment-related issues.
- Make sure we always deliver upon the Service Level Agreement.
- Carry out interviews at the final stage for all permanent roles.
- Work alongside the client sponsors, keeping them updated about how things are going at every stage.
Recruitment Process Management
- Make sure all roles are advertised internally as well as on external careers sites and that openings are recorded on the ATS.
- Screen CVs in line with the line managers’ requirements before meeting with suitable candidates for an initial screening interview – you’ll also need to make a record of all direct recruitment activity on the ATS.
- Liaise with line managers to make sure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews.
- Manage the offer process – that’s going to mean providing up- to-date salary information in part based on comparison data from other recent hires in the business area.
- Provide regular updates on all direct recruitment activity to the Resource Solutions Operations Director or Account Director, including information on the number of roles filled by referrals, internal advertising, and directly-sourced methods – plus any cost-savings and new initiatives undertaken to attract candidates.
- Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, keeping them informed about all recruitment developments.
- Undertake ad hoc project work from time to time.
- Make recommendations about how we can enhance our services, training, and processes.
- Manage payrolling and contracts for all direct candidates.
- Manage all internal and external speculative applications.
- Monitor visa expiry dates and contractor insurance policies.
- Manage the conversion process if people move from temporary roles to permanent ones.
- Manage and optimise vendor relationships to make sure we have a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources and service for the best price – that will involve carrying out vendor performance reviews.
- Make sure all suppliers have signed client terms of business documents.
- Produce and update guidance manuals for vendors.
- Facilitate agency briefings with hiring managers.
- Identify potential new suppliers.
- Carry out twice-yearly performance reviews, setting objectives and determining bonuses.
- Managing the team by looking after everything from weekly update meetings through to holiday bookings and sick leave
- Support the development of every individual in your team, including by providing cross-skills training.
- Ensure we have 100% data integrity.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Error 503 first byte timeout
first byte timeout
Details: cache-iad-kjyo7100133-IAD 1680359174 2832915439
Varnish cache server
Get in touch
+63 2 8991 4427
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 27 March 2023Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 09 February 2023Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?