Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand Coordinator
Salary Competitive Package
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 09 February 2023hong-kong human-resources/recruitment 2023-02-09 2023-04-10 human-resources-and-personnel Hong Kong Island HK Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Resource Solutions has an opportunity for a Coordinator to work onsite at one of our investment banking clients in APAC. This role will be based onsite at our client offices in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand, this individual will be supporting the coordination of the recruitment marketing and events to attract talent for the client.
- Partner with the Recruitment Marketing & Employer Brand (RMEB) team on initiatives to attract diverse candidates to the client
- Collaborate with the recruiting team to bring candidates through the candidate funnel via multiple touchpoints (such as recruiting events and newsletters)
- Provide administrative support in relation to coordination and execution of attraction activities, including:
- Prepare marketing materials including flyers, emails, social media posts together with the design team
- Prepare event materials such as speaker briefing documents, presentation slides, name badges
- Tracking and reporting attendance of business representatives and participants at events
- Collect and analyse event feedback
- Liaising with multimedia, reception, catering teams on logistics of the events
- Attend events and provide support on the ground
- Track and manage marketing collateral supply
- Track budget actuals for all marketing initiatives
- Partner with the team to test tools and technology to enhance current marketing initiatives
- Participation in wider team projects and working groups
Who you are:
- Interest in recruitment marketing and employer branding
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Chinese (preferred)
- Highly organized
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the recruitment landscape preferred
- Demonstrated client service focus
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation
- Results oriented, driven and eager to succeed
- Fluency in English and Cantonese/Mandarin (preferred)
- Ability to build strong relationships across different levels and cultures
- Be flexible during busy periods – may require longer hours in season
In return for hard work, Resource Solutions rewards its employees with a competitive salary and benefits package and a fun, fast paced, international working environment.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 27 March 2023Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 March 2023Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?