Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Our client is a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Specialising in; Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Islamic Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Banking, Financial Services, and Finance.
The role of the Sourcer is to support the end-to-end resourcing and recruitment process to deliver agreed targets for roles within assigned business areas, ensuring that the right candidates are recruited at the right time, at the right price. Partnering with the Senior Recruiter and Hiring Manager, the role holder will provide consultative and transactional support to deliver a comprehensive and value-add service, covering the recruitment of all local and cross-border hires, ensuring all resourcing activity is aligned to and effectively communicated the employer brand.
• Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches
• Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate / job tracking systems
• Managing and reacting efficiently to high volume recruitment
• Providing regular updates to the Recruitment Partners on the strength of direct talent pools.
• Conducting ad hoc project work from time to time.
• Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed upon and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements.
• Adding candidates to the Client’s Careers Site that have been directly sourced by Sourcer or via Direct Recruiter
• Creating talent pools on LinkedIn by creating projects for specific roles i.e. PMO
• Dispositioning direct applicants on the Client’s Careers Site
• Strategic sourcing experience is essential
• Candidate research and resume mining experience beneficial
Experience managing internal relationships to deliver a business outcome
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution