17 January 2023
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Client and delivery focus – In summary, the Team Lead, is responsible for task management, people management, review of work, manage audits, compliance checks, reporting, weekly and monthly dashboards, allotment of daily activities, escalations if any etc.
- You will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle for your assigned region, responsibilities will include.
- Pro-actively managing your candidate pipeline, from application to offer stage. This will require management of the candidate funnel and liaison with Recruitment coordinators to issue reminders as appropriate
- Reviewing and assessing pre-recorded video interviews, deciding who will be progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process
- You will be responsible for maintaining a tracker for all recruitment activity, requiring a strong understanding of Excel
- Assessing and shortlisting applications for the Assessment Centres and providing all relevant data to the HR managers
- Running weekly calls with Standard Chartered GTMs and HR managers building strong relationships with the teams
- Deliver upon and aim to exceed our targets and service levels
- Query resolution from centralised mailbox
- Undertake ad hoc project work
- Identify and share opportunities for us to do things more effectively
Who you are:
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution