Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Partner to join one of our established financial and professional services client accounts based in Manchester.
This is a great chance for an experienced recruiter who has worked in professional or financial services who wants to step away from a sourcing role and focus on building stakeholder relationships and managing the recruitment processes for the client with a consultative approach.
Ideally you will be based on client site in central Manchester a few times a week with the rest benefitting from a hybrid model of working.
• Delivering the end-to-end recruitment process for the client acting as a primary point of contact for hiring managers and all referred candidates
• Managing requirement meeting sessions with the Hiring Managers to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and agree the sourcing strategy
• Providing market insight on talent pool strength and the competition for talent during the requirement meetings to set Hiring Manager expectations
• Engaging on Contingent Recruitment and Direct Sourcing teams to source the best possible talent for the role, promoting non-vendor supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies, including promotion of referred candidates
• Recruitment Partner/ When you want to lead not follow
• Promoting referral schemes and referral campaigns for key roles and skill sets
• Coordinating Vendor briefings with Hiring Managers and Vendor stakeholders, once internal and direct candidate pools are exhausted, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
• Releasing approved vacancies to relevant Vendors (agencies)
• Benchmarking and conducting second line screening for all directly sourced, internal, referral or vendor candidates to develop high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
• Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the recruitment process
• Capturing and disseminating feedback on internal, direct and vendor candidates
• Facilitating the candidate selection and interview process, supported by the Recruitment Coordination team
• Conducting HR interviews with final stage candidates
• Actively managing the offer stage in line with the client’s policies
Recruitment Process Management:
• Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search, all roles must be fully approved
• Leveraging use of the Direct Sourcing team and approved Vendors to source candidates
• Arranging Vendor briefings when appropriate to enable a more efficient search
• Providing a weekly live job report to Vendors with status updates on all roles being worked on by the Vendor
• Overseeing the submission of resumes in line with the Hiring Manager’s requirements
• Facilitating the coordination of interviews in partnership with the Recruitment Coordination team.
• Final round HR interviewing and managing the feedback process
• Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
• Managing Vendor relationships, including performance monitoring
• Ad hoc project work as given by the business, Program Manager and Account Director from time to time
Line Manager Relationship Management:
• Meeting with each Hiring Manager to discuss new vacancies and agree to the resourcing strategy.
• Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
• Assisting in writing approved role profiles in line with legislative requirements
• Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
• Regularly meeting with Hiring Managers to discuss process, policy and promoting direct recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value-added service of Resource Solutions
Process and Procedure Compliance:
• Ensuring 100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
• Ensuring in-house recruitment management solution is accurate and up to date at all times with 100% data integrity
• Ensuring compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc)
• Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
• The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes
Who you are:
• Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
• Proven stakeholder engagement experience
• Responsible for allocated positions from approval to offer and ensuring adherence to service levels and standards
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
• Competitive salary
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution