18 November 2022
New South Wales
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Our client is a global professional services firm with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting.
Your experience will cover managing the end-to-end recruitment process, dealing with senior stakeholders and all coordination and admin of the account.
- To be accountable for the service delivery of the Resource Solutions team and relationship management with the client at all levels
- Management of the vendor managed recruitment process
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Delivering full compliance with the Service Level Agreement Between Resource Solutions and the client
- Act as central point of contact for escalated issue resolution
Client Drivers & Initiatives
- Regularly meeting with stakeholders, hiring managers, partners to promote the new recruitment model
- Continue to develop the Resource Solutions profile within MMC
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the client
- Acting as the interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Management
- Educating the stakeholders for the new recruitment process
- Full management of the vendor recruitment cycle
- Management of the agencies – ensuring they are adhering to their program requirements
- Scheduling and tracking all interviews for the hiring team
- Dealing with all extensions / terminations
- Induction of the new workers
- Dealing with any query management / escalations
- Management of the shared inbox (if necessary)
- Responsible and accountable for the integrity of data on all recruitment related systems, Resource Solutions, or client systems
- Running any ad-hoc reports for the client
Who you are:
- Solid end to end recruitment experience, ideally experience working within (or closely with) MSP programs
- An understanding of the contractor’s recruitment market is an advantage
- Effective and clear communicator, with excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Experienced with compliance issues in flexible staffing solutions
- Detail minded and able to juggle between recruitment and HR administration work.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution