17 November 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
An exciting opportunity has come up working onsite (hybrid working) with our global investment company. We are looking for an experienced Campus Recruitment Coordinator looking for more exposure in the business and the platform to really make an impact in a well-established Investment firm.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity Account Manager position has come up working with (hybrid working) our global banking client in Warsaw!
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Manage the outputs of a team based in numerous locations, using previous experience of shared service management/managing remotely to do so effectively
- Ensure meaningful MI information and reporting is produced that measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to the client
- Creating, reviewing and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal and external policy and legislative compliance, and promoting operational efficiency
- Identify and follow up opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Resource Solutions services
- Escalation of HR / recruitment issues
- Ensuring full compliance with all Service Level Agreements
- Bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations
- General team management (weekly update meetings, holiday, sickness, discipline)
- Individual staff development, including cross skill training
- Ensuring 100% data integrity by team, such as rates, visas and nationality and preparing and running regular audits on relevant information
Who you are:
- Recruitment team management is essential
- Worked across EMEA region
- Stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Polish Labour Laws
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution