Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a leading provider of recruitment and consultancy solutions, managing a recruitment budget of over £2 billion on behalf of our clients since 1997, as part of the Robert Walters Group. We redefine work so everyone has a lifetime of opportunity, supporting organisations to build and manage their workforce to face the challenges of tomorrow, putting people and innovation at the forefront of everything we do.
Differentiated by our premium-quality service and world-class specialist recruiters, our comprehensive suite of tailored services serves clients across various sectors and industries such as Professional and Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Media, Manufacturing and Engineering.
• To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
• Manage the outputs of a team based in numerous locations, using previous experience of shared service management/managing remotely to do so effectively
• Creating, reviewing, and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal and external policy and legislative compliance, and promoting operational efficiency
• Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client
• Advising on recruitment strategy and sourcing techniques for all temporary roles
• Escalation of HR / recruitment issues
• Ensuring full compliance with all Service Level Agreements
• Working alongside client sponsors, keeping them updated regularly about the status of recruitment
• Recommendations of service needs, training, Resource Solutions and client processes
• Weekly payrolling and contract management of all directly sourced and referred workers via Resource Solutions
• Ensure monitoring of all Limited Company contractor Insurances & ensure policies are renewed upon expiry
• Temp to perm conversion management
• Managing and optimising PSL vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources
• Preparing and conducting regular vendor performance reviews to ensure the client is receiving the best service
• Identifying potential new suppliers and managing operational issues with existing pre-approved agencies
• Bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting
• General team management (weekly update meetings, holiday, sickness, discipline)
• Individual staff development, including cross skill training
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution