08 November 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible workingIf you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
- As a Recruitment Partner here, you’ll build robust relationships with clients and vendors alike. We’ll look to you to build end-to-end recruitment cycles for every role, whether permanent or temporary, and to support internal mobility too. It makes this a great opportunity for someone who’s hungry to make their mark. You’ll help us redefine the way recruitment works.
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Meet up with line managers to discuss new opportunities and decide upon resourcing strategies.
- Provide regular market information using both internal and external sources.
- Help us to create jobs specs that are fully in line with legislative requirements.
- Talk about the benefits of our processes and direct recruitment with line managers, especially in terms of clients saving money and getting added value.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Provide credible and consultative advice throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Maintain the agreed Service Level Agreements with the client.
- Liaise with client managers at all levels to so you can keep track of and influence business plans, recruitment plans and organizational structures.
- Be the key interface between the client HR and line management teams and our own managers
- Help people within the team to develop new skills, share their knowledge and stay up-to-speed with industry developments
- Support the sharing of information between line managers, vendor management and our direct recruitment team.
Recruitment Process Management
- Manage and deliver a reactive volume recruitment service
- Provide a true partnership by thinking strategically and going above and beyond to get things done
- Work with approved vendors to source candidates
- Arrange agency briefings to help us streamline our processes
- Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles
- Screen CVs, arrange initial interviews and carry out final round interviews if needed – you’ll also need to keep records of the process
- Manage offers – including providing up-to-date salary and market information (especially based on any recent new hires in the organization)
- Manage internal and external advertising
- Oversee vendors to help with external sourcing and best practice approaches
- Give candidate feedback, liaising with client line managers.
Processes and Procedures
- Ensure compliance with our Service Level Agreements and all client policies, from approval systems to cost management
- Develop and deliver business plans, recruitment strategies and resourcing ideas
- Implement simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Produce and develop regular and meaningful reports for the client and our senior management team
- Make sure our invoicing processes are always efficient and effective
Who you are:
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution