City of London
02 November 2022
City of London
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
This is an onsite (hybrid working (2-3days in the London office)) position. Our client is a global Investment firm that invests in multiple companies across the EMEA region. This is an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to establish themselves in a prestigious Investment Firm.
About the role:
- To ensure all recruitment administration procedures and processes are followed and fully documented in Workday system
- To manage the recruitment process for hiring into professional investment services and corporate functions across multiple locations
- To relieve the Talent Director, TA Manager and HRBPs of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in recruitment systems and processes.
- Keeping candidates informed of the stages of the recruitment process
- Scheduling multiple interviews across different time zones and providing feedback
- Co-ordinating psychometric assessments (Hogan)
- Offer/rejection correspondence
- Tracking pre-employment screening process
- Onboarding of employees – providing induction packs and guidance to hiring managers
- Co-ordination of campus activity for associate and intern level hiring.
Who you are:
- Experience working as a Recruitment Coordinator
- Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude
- Excellent team player
- Experience working with the ATS (Workday) – ideal, not essential
- Organised and methodical
- Prioritises effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadline and work in a fast-paced environment
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution