Hong Kong Island
12 October 2022
Hong Kong Island
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Hong Kong.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
The Team Leader’s responsibility is to manage the efficient and effective day to day operational running of the onsite recruitment team, ensuring they have the necessary support, tools, and training to succeed and comply with SLA’s.
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- To lead the team effectively managing workload, tasks, and resources to ensure that services can be deliver appropriately
- To ensure delivery against all required Service Levels throughout the recruitment process.
- Advising on recruitment strategy and sourcing techniques for all experienced hire recruitment within Hong Kong
- Creating, reviewing, and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance
- Producing and updating guidance manuals for all user groups of the Resource Solutions service
- Escalation of HR/ recruitment issues
- Ensuring full compliance with the Service Level Agreement
- Working alongside client sponsors, keeping them updated regularly about the status of recruitment
- Review and management of team workload & resources requirements and tasks ensuring all are completed to the required standards
- General team management (weekly update meetings, holiday, sickness, discipline)
- Coaching and development of team members
- Individual staff development, including cross skill training
- Bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ownership of full lifecycle recruitment for some senior hires within the organization as required including the below elements for these roles:
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on ATS
- Screening of CVs in line with line managers’ requirements, meeting with suitable candidates for initial screening interview and recording of all direct recruitment activity on ATS
- Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Managing offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to Operations Director / Account Manager to include number of roles filled by referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and account manager from time to time
- Recommendations of service needs, training, Resource Solutions process, client process
- Driving 100% data integrity by team, ensuring all relevant data points are achieved through conducting regular spot checks and audits as required.
- Managing and optimizing PSL vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources
- Preparing and conducting regular vendor performance reviews to ensure the client is receiving the best service
- Producing and updating guidance manuals for vendors
- Facilitating agency briefings with hiring managers
- Identifying potential new suppliers
- Proven leadership experience, managing recruitment teams in either an onsite or in-house environment
- Demonstrable ability to motivate and drive a recruitment team to fulfil their targets
- An existing network of banking candidates in Hong Kong would be highly beneficial along with a thorough understanding of the local market
- Proven stakeholder engagement and client relationship management experience
- Service driven approach to recruitment
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution