23 September 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Early Careers runs the Early Careers proposition. This involves partnering with key stakeholders and being a talent advisor on the aims and objectives of our programmes, hiring, developing, and deploying our early careers talent in line with success metrics. This role is responsible for ensuring best in class experiences for early careers talent and an excellent candidate experience. In addition, the role holder will be responsible for managing a talent specialist and supervising their performance and development.
- Lead on the creation and execution of campus and campaign strategies at careers fairs, presentations, and our advertising channels, ensuring alignment with global brand and employer brand strategy and standards, while presenting local market nuances
- Develop market intelligence and share insights to inform recruitment strategy
- Plan and execute engagement strategies to enable a great candidate experience throughout the extended period between offer and joining date
- Plan and execute of engagement events for Intern, IG and IG Alumni groups that complement the central activities and are proportionate to the needs of the talent pools
- Contribute to global projects and share general ideas and insights with the Early Careers Leadership Team
- Advise and challenge business stakeholders as part of the Summer Intern to IG/S2D conversion process
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment
- Prior experience working with -Campus/Graduate hiring is preferrable
- Has strong business English both written and verbal
- Campus Relations
- Brand Management
- Candidate Screening
- Candidate Sourcing
- Effective Communications
- Talent Management
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution