Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
Our client is a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Specialising in; Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Islamic Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Banking, Financial Services, and Finance.
• Initiating contact with Hiring Managers to establish precise hiring needs and establishing a solid understanding of the function in which the vacancy sits in order to ensure the right talent is sourced
• Responsible for selecting Pre-Screening Questions for the appropriate selection process, relevant to the role
• Liaising with recruitment agencies with regard to open vacancies, briefing on requirements of role and releasing the roles to them via Taleo, ensuring we are communicating a clear employer value proposition to candidates
• Exploring other potential advertising routes
• Working with the relevant screening teams to ensure candidate’s screening is successfully completed
• Initial screening of incoming CV’s
• Creating shortlist on system for Hiring Manager
• Create offers
Who you are:
• Recruitment experience (in-house or search firm) of contingency and multi-channel recruitment, with a successful track record in effective job filling within a complex recruitment model / environment - preferred experience within IT area
• Sound communication and influencing skills
• Customer-focused approach
• Higher education
• Fluency at English
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution