13 September 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the role:
A new opportunity has become available for a recruiter to join one of most prestigious banking clients based on our Manchester office a couple times a week. This is an excellent opportunity for a finance recruiter to take their career to the next level working within an RPO environment. Excellent salaries and earning potential on offer as well as solid career progression. If you want to take your career to the next level, then get in touch today.
The Direct Recruiter is responsible for proactively sourcing permanent candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all applicants from our direct advertising to ensure our onsite Recruitment Partners have a suitable number of high-quality candidates for each position under management.
As our Direct Recruiters own all elements of a candidate relationship, they are responsible for managing the candidate through the recruitment process including sourcing, briefing, shortlisting, CV feedback, interview preparation and offer management
- Act as the single point of contact in providing an end to end recruitment service to Resource Solutions’ on-site Recruitment Partners
- Regularly engage with line managers to understand client group’s needs
- Recruitment Process Management utilising Avature and Talentsource technology
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Build and maintain RS candidate database by building up “talentpools” using Avature CRM
- Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
- Participate in role briefings to enable a more efficient search
- Screen CVs in line with the line manager & Recruitment Partner requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
- Process and Procedure compliance: Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through Taleo
- Project work and reporting, as given by the business and Account Manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensuring Fieldglass and Avature are accurate and up to date at all times
- Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc.)
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments.
Who you are:
- Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
- An understanding of the banking recruitment market beneficial but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution