Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a leading provider of recruitment and consultancy solutions, managing a recruitment budget of over £2 billion on behalf of our clients since 1997, as part of the Robert Walters Group. Differentiated by our premium-quality service and world-class specialist recruiters, our comprehensive suite of tailored services serves clients across various sectors and industries such as Professional and Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Media, Manufacturing and Engineering.
What you’ll be doing:
Our client is a retail and commercial UK bank with hundreds of branches spread across the UK.
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner.
• Focus on proactively attracting top talent for client requisition, using numerous sourcing channels and methodologies
• Partner closely with the Recruiter on role briefings, helping to define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing strategies to help identify and engage the best talent
• Support the Recruiters with the review and screening of candidate applications
• Engage and assess candidate suitability through video/ telephone screening interviews, before shortlisting candidates to progress in the recruitment process
• Maintain data accuracy and integrity of internal ATS systems (Avature) regarding candidate data
• Support the arrangement interviews for direct candidates
Who you are:
• Previous Recruitment experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
• Able to work autonomously
• Organised and methodical
• Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution